Monday, June 18, 2012

Another DIY Frame

I found some cheap (.59) frames at the Goodwill store still wrapped and I thought they had a cute look to them and I could totally do something to embellish them.

Well one of them I turned into art for our bedroom :

I have a post just below on how I did this one.

Then I decided it was time to start some projects for my niece's first birthday which is coming up in Septbemer.   I live far from her so I don't get to shower her with gifts often so I want to make sure to have enough things to bring her , and actually my very handy hubby will be making a toy box so that we can stuff it with all sorts of goodies..
Anyway I do not have pictures for this DIY but it was very simple,  I painted it pink,  used my new cricut to cut out her name from cardstock, and then I had this little wooden owl that I had found at Walmart and I just decorated it a bit and this is what it all looks like:

What do you guys think?